Saturday, April 28, 2018

Query Positive...again...

Am I getting sick of sending stout Queries? You betcha! It sucks ass!
I've been sending out Queries for my third novel since 2016. I'm working on other projects, yes, but really? 

I do the beta readers and critique partners regularlly.They've been very helpful. Why can't I get some agent to say "YES" to this book?
The readers and CPs are very positive about my manuscript. I don't know these people, so they have no reason to lie to me. 


My shit is good. I know it. 

I have a long list of agents to send my novel to. I'm nowhere near done. It's exhausting though. There's so much contradictory information out there. 
I think I've done everything I'm suppose to do. I have to keep hustling and I know that, but I need a plan "B". I need an alternative that doesn't involve literary agents.

No comments: