Sunday, October 18, 2015

Holloween Hayrides and Painting with a Twist

I haven't taken a painting class since college.  I don't remember enjoying the painting class in college.  So, a BYOB, step-by-step painting class should be good. And it was.  I got me some green apple Smirnoff Ice and had a good time.
Overall, not too bad.  I would do it again.
Halloween  Haunted Expedition...it was $15 dollars of exercise by walking through a cornfield in the dark.    It was cold so they said at least 15 people didn't show up to work the event.  Our little group was alone, walking through a cornfield along the linear path, trying not to trip over anything. I did succeed in doing that. 
There was a distinct feeling of "where is everyone"?   There were 3 interactive attractions (if you want to call them that)  and some Spencer's Gifts masks but little else going on.
It was my 2nd Halloween feature type thing. I don't get to go to these that much.

No comments: