Tuesday, November 03, 2015

What did I do on Halloween?

I went to a Halloween attraction called The Haunted Hillside, in Uniontown.
It was $20 dollars and much better than that last Halloween attraction I went to.
The one up in Wexford.  The workers were actually there in substantial numbers, it was warm and the whole thing started on time.
They had some awesome costumes, I saw several I genuinely liked. No consistent story line though.  It started off promising, Black Ops against mutants but that quickly moved to ghost and then a haunted cornfield, then the finale was a Deliverance, inbred, red neck , homicidal hillbilly thing.  It was all done well, just not cohesive.  We spent an hour walking from where they dropped us off at back to where we came in.  Brilliant.

Did I mention it was $20 dollars?

No comments: