Saturday, January 13, 2018

Query Time 2018

It's that time of year again. I have compiled a list of appropriate literary agents (hopefully) 
and I'm working on editing my manuscript...again. 
I've spent the past three months hiring editors to work on my manuscript. Like a 
real professional. 
It's been worth it. I've recieved some helpful feedback. I think the manuscript got a
good clean up. It does read better. I haven't finished the editing work, but I like
it a lot more. Beta Readers say some crazy things. In general, the feedback has been positive. One
of them saying they think my book could become a classic. My target reader for this book are women, 18-40 so that's what I'm picking for beta readers, in general.


I know I have about a 1% chance of getting a literary agent. I have more 
work ahead of me . Now I have to research small publishers and better self-publishing.

I'd rather have a literary agent.  

 

No comments: